BluCrew recrutement PNC basé Hong Kong
SAS Cabin Crew Hong Kong
Blucrew are delighted to be representing SAS (Scandinavian Airline Systems), with the recruitment of Cabin Crew to be based in Hong Kong. Our Cabin Crew are a team of service professionals, based in Hong Kong, the airline and business capital of the region. Our team is multi-cultural and is made up of nationals from different countries.
You are our ambassadors, and the ambassadors representing our client while flying all over the world to destinations in Europe and Asia, caring for our guests with traditional Chinese warmth and respect.
A competitive salary and there are a number of excellent benefits available, as well as the opportunity to travel extensively around the world. Due to expansion, the potential for career progression is great in a dynamic, fast-paced working environment.
Our client demands the highest levels of customer service and a flexible attitude is paramount. You should share our unlimited curiosity, embrace other cultures and have a passion for customer satisfaction.
You will ensure that you exceed our guests expectations on-board and deliver great service at all times, while offering a unique taste of Hong Kong hospitality: cultured, considerate, warm and generous. If this is you then please apply today!
MINIMUM CRITERIA AND QUALIFICATIONS:
Cabin Crew, with or without experience, are invited to apply as full training is provided.
Candidates must have legal authorization to work in Hong Kong on a full-time permanent basis and all applicants must speak English fluently. You must be the holder of a valid passport and travel a document that allows you to travel freely, exit and re-enter Hong Kong. To join our Cabin Crew team you will need to meet the following criteria and qualifications:
• Minimum age 20 years.
• Length 160-190 cm
• Fluent in English, Cantonese and Mandarin: verbal, written and comprehension. Fluency in another language is an advantage.
• Must be confident in water and able to swim 200 m.
• No tattoos visible while wearing the uniform (bandages and cosmetic coverings are not permitted).
• No body piercings visible while wearing the uniform, other than one earring in the lower lobe of each ear for females only.
• Educated to a minimum level of accredited secondary education or equivalent.
• No criminal convictions.
• Excellent personal presentation, style and image.
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
• Able to comply with EASA medical certificate requirements.
RECRUITMENT PROCESS: This is an invitation-only assessment. You must apply online and receive an invite to attend this assessment. If you wish to apply please proceed to the original job posting below.
Avant de répondre à une offre, pensez à constituer un dossier de candidature complet (CV, lettre de motivation, photo en pied, visite médicale, TOEIC…), convertit au format PDF.
PRÉPAREZ VOTRE RECRUTEMENT PNC
Pour optimiser votre candidature et augmenter vos chances de réussir votre sélection d’embauche, participez à un coaching PNC et abordez le recrutement hôtesse de l’air/steward avec confiance.