Maleth Aero recrute des PNC débutants et expérimentés basé Londres
Maleth-Aero is an expanding airline, operating a variety of aircraft in diverse locations and configurations. In support of our Boeing 737 Classic fleet we are now looking to recruit proactive team-orientated cabin crew with high operational standards to join our ACMI / Charter base established at London Stansted Airport.
The successful candidates should meet the following minimum requirements :
- Senior Crew – Minimum of recent five years flight experience, 1 year as Senior, ideally on international flights and a holder of current EASA Attestation.
- Junior Crew – Holder of current EASA Attestation.
- Holder of a EU passport (with minimum of 12 months before expiry date).
- Holder of a current EASA medical Certificate an advantage.
- Boeing 737 experience welcomed but not essential.
- Ability to work effectively as part of a crew.
- Very high personal and professional standards, flexibility and attention to detail.
- Good communication skills.
- Excellent customer service skills, positive attitude with a natural ability to provide excellent service in a team environment and when dealing with people from many cultures.
- Right to live and work in the EU.
If you wish to apply please email your Curriculum Vitae, Covering Letter and supporting documents to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that only those successful in reaching the next stage of the recruitment process will be contacted within 14 days of receipt of application.
Avant de répondre à une offre, pensez à constituer un dossier de candidature complet (CV, lettre de motivation, photo en pied, visite médicale, TOEIC…), convertit au format PDF.
Je veux préparer mes entretiens !
Vous voulez être prêt à passer tous les entretiens pour devenir PNC ? Je vous propose de suivre une séance de coaching collectif !