VistaJet recrutement PNC aviation d’affaires basé aux États-Unis
VistaJet, the world’s leading Global business aviation company, provides exceptional standards of quality, style and service. With 70 large cabin, long-range Global and Challenger jets in signature silver and red striped livery, VistaJet owns and operates the largest privately-owned Bombardier business aircraft fleet.
The VistaJet experience is tailored so that passengers always feel at ease to work, entertain and relax all on the same journey.
We are looking for experienced and committed Flight Attendants to join our growing team in the United States.
Only candidates who meet the criteria and who have not applied for the same position within the past 12 months will be considered at this stage.
You will be travelling the world, delivering a 5-star service to our customers and will be solely responsible for managing an aircraft for a minimum of 17 consecutive days, whilst continuously away from your home-base.
- Are you an experienced and committed Flight Attendant or similar?
- Do you strive to deliver a professional and exceptional service?
- Are you highly flexible and able to calmly prioritise tasks in a fast-paced, unpredictable environment?
- Do you have a positive approach to challenge and the confidence to find creative solutions?
- Are you passionate about the finesse and detail required in exquisite service?
- Do you have a genuine warmth and dedication towards your guests?
- Do you want a career as part of a growing and successful company?
If you have the energy, personal strength and determination to succeed in the challenging world of Private Aviation, and you have answered yes to all the above questions then we cannot wait to meet you at one of our upcoming Recruitment Events!
Required Skills, Qualificiations, and Experience
- US passport holder or Green Card holder, with the legal right to live and work in either the USA.
- The ability to communicate articulately in English. Other languages and international cultural experience beneficial.
- An existing foundation in private or commercial aviation (with First or Business Class cabin experience), but applicants with a minimum of 2 years’ experience of high end service in other sectors also considered, eg. luxury yachts or 5-star hotels.
If you wish to apply please proceed to the original job posting below.
Avant de répondre à une offre, pensez à constituer un dossier de candidature complet (CV, lettre de motivation, photo en pied, visite médicale, TOEIC…), convertit au format PDF.
Pour postuler, veuillez consulter l'URL suivante : https://careers-vistajet.icims.com/jobs/1101/cabin-hostess---cabin-safety-attendant/job?mobile=false&width=1030&height=500&bga=true&needsRedirect=false&jan1offset=60&jun1offset=120 →
PRÉPAREZ VOTRE RECRUTEMENT PNC
Pour optimiser votre candidature et augmenter vos chances de réussir votre sélection d’embauche, participez à un coaching PNC et abordez le recrutement hôtesse de l’air/steward avec confiance.