FALCON AVIATION recrutement hôtesse de l’air VIP
VIP Cabin Crew (Female Applicants Only)
FALCON AVIATION is currently seeking VIP Cabin Crew who will report directly to the Cabin Crew Manager. The successful candidate should be very much passionate to deliver a high standard of customer service and can operate short notification flights. The main purpose of the role is to perform as VIP Cabin Crew on the VIP and Privately Owned Aircraft operated by Falcon whist ensuring confidentiality and superior inflight service is attained including the design and execution of catering requests as per the company and client preference, and maintain the aircraft appearance at all times through conducting physical checks, also ensure the safety requirements are met in line with the company’s policies and regulatory requirements.
These are full-time positions based in Abu Dhabi and will be operating on our VIP fleet (EMBRAER LEGACY 600, EMBRAER LINEAGE 1000, GULFSTREAM G450), and will attract a competitive salary plus additional benefits: Accommodation Allowance, Medical cover, 36 working days’ holiday per annum and one return flight per annum to home country.
We are seeking candidates with the following qualifications and experience:
- Educated to a minimum of high school standard, preferably holding Bachelor’s degree or Diploma in Aviation or Cabin Crew
- 5 Years of Airline/Aviation/Hospitality or VIP service experience including 2 Years Business or First Class experience or other VIP experience
- Safety and emergency procedure SEP understanding
- Silver Service knowledge and practice
- Current GCAA Flying License
- Middle East Cultural and F&B knowledge
- Excellent command in English Language
- Arabic language is an advantage
- 1 year in Private VIP Charter experience
Job Specific Competencies:
- Ability to work well as part of a team but also use own initiative
- Ability to remain calm under pressure and in emergency situations
- Ability to use tact and keep passenger information confidential
Other Essential Requirements:
- Healthy weight which must be in proportion to height
- Please make sure to attach a recent full length photo and a headshot in business attire (both high resolution) and a copy of your GCAA medical and license. Any application without the required documents will not be considered.
We expect you, our professional candidates, to apply with up-to-date CVs and cover letters detailing your skill-set, the reason why you feel you are the perfect candidate for us and identifying which position(s) you are seeking. CV attachments must also be saved using your full name. For Cabin Crew candidates, please attach full-length and portrait pictures to accompany your application.
If you wish to apply, please send your application to : email@example.com
Due to the high volume of applicants we cannot respond to everyone personally however you will receive an automated response providing you with further information regarding our recruitment process.
Pour optimiser vos chances d’être recruté dans cette compagnie aérienne, Smart Cabin Crew organise un coaching en recrutement PNC. Pour vous joindre à nous, cliquez sur le bouton ci-dessous.
Avant de répondre à une offre, pensez à constituer un dossier de candidature complet (CV, lettre de motivation, photo en pied, visite médicale, TOEIC…), convertit au format PDF.
PRÉPAREZ-VOUS AU RECRUTEMENT PNC
Pour optimiser votre candidature et augmenter vos chances de réussir votre sélection d’embauche, participez à un coaching PNC.